Wednesday 29 September 2010

#1

I always thought that if I ever had some kind of regularly updated blog, the first thing I'd show would be a video called '28 Millimetres' buy these guys, JR and Ladj Ly as an old source of inspiration of mine. 
For those who don't know, JR is kind of like an underground French Banksy with a slightly more politically charged nature.
I was over in Berlin a few years back and saw what I believed to be original pieces of JR's work so grabbed a couple of snaps (below) near the famous 'Checkpoint Charlie' in Friedrichtstrasse/Zimmerstrasse





Basically, I researched in to the images and found this awesome project called '28 Millimeters'.
Here you go:    http://www.28millimetres.com/index_en.html    -     Explains the project in short if you're interested.
Should I stop banging on and just present to you a link to the projects video?...



No comments:

Post a Comment